Personal data processing Informative according to and for the effect of Section 13 of EU Reg.2016/679
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) we provide you the due information on provided personal data processing. This informative is not valid for third parties websites reachable via links. It is an information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and inspired by Directive 2002/58 /CE, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / CE (regarding Cookies) and Provision of the Italian Data Protection Authority – 08.05.2014.
1. SUBJECTS OF THE PROCESSING
DATA CONTROLLER. BOTTARO MARIO SRL with legal headquarter in Viale Bianca Maria 28 – 20129 Milano (MI), operational headquarters in Via F. Baracca, 9 – 20026 Novate Milanese (MI) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore;
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
a) Management of data processing (art. 6 lett b) ):
– Website browsing:
– possible registration on the website:
– Contact request;
– Price quotation filling out the form in the various areas of the website;
– fulfillment of contractual obligations, law and for administrative-accounting purposes. For the purposes of applying the provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the processing performed for administrative-accounting purposes are those related to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the processed data.
– In particular, these objectives pursue internal organizational activities, those functional for the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, and information activity.
b) Management of data processing (art.6 lett.f))
– Staff selection and application evaluation collected by “ work with us” area;
c) Managment of data processing (art. 6 lett. a))
– Prior consent and up to your withdrawl, for newsletter subscription, email promotions, invitations to events promoted or organized by the Data Controller and / or for other marketing activities carried out by SMS, MMS, telephone calls also without operator, traditional mail or other means of commercial communication, to receive promotional and / or advertising material related to BOTTARO MARIO SRL.
The data will be collected in the company CRM.
To compare and possibly improve the results of communications, the controller uses systems for sending newsletters and promotional communications with reports.
Thanks to these reports, the Data Controller will be able to know, for example: the number of readers, openings, unique “clickers” and clicks; devices and operating systems used to read the communication; the detail on the activity of individual users; details of the sent, delivered and forwarded emails;
For more information on the cookies set on this website, see the cookies policy.
3. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
In order to comply with on duty contracts, your personal data will be processed by companies contractually linked to BOTTARO MARIO SRL, and could be comunicated to thirds belonging to these categories:
– subjects providing services for the management of the information system used by BOTTARO MARIO SRL and telecommunications networks:
– studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
– subjects providing services related to the menagement of the abovementioned purposes (communication, brochure printing, fliers, websites, videos);
– platform operators for the abovementioned services (websites hosting, etc);
– Commercial partners, upon consent;
Entities in the above categories are considered data processor, or are acting independently as data controller.
The list of appointed data processors is constantly updated and available at the headquarter or could be requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
Personal data provided could be transferred to a third Country outside the European Union.
Personal data will be communicated to recipients contractually linked to BOTTARO MARIO SRL, also abroad within the European Union, in compliance with and within the limits set forth in art. 44 of the Reg. (EU) 2016/679;
Data subject can request a copy of the processing conditions by writing to: email@example.com.
5. STORAGE PERIOD OR CRITERIA
The processing shall be carried out in automated and / or manual manner, with methods and tools aimed at ensuring the best security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed to do so.
According to the provisions set forth in art. 5 par. 1 lett. e) of the Regulation EU 2016/679, collected personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The criteria based on the conservation of your data can be consulted writing an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from what specified on navigation data, the user is free to provide his personal data also by filling-in the form in the dedicated area of the site. The provision of personal data for purposes a) and b) indicated in paragraph 2 of this informative is necessary to take advantage of the specific features and services made available by the Data Controller. Failing this, you will not be able to complete the registration procedures on the site, send requests for information / estimates and obtain the requested services and / or propose candidancies for open positions with the Data Controller. The provision of personal data and consent to processing for purpose c) is optional. The refusal will not allow you to subscribe to the newsletter service made available to the Data Controller but will not entail any prejudice with respect to the purposes a) and b) above.
7. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You may freely exercise your rights at any time under Reg. EU 2016/679 –GDPR, Sections15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 by contacting the Data Controller – BOTTARO MARIO SRL in person of its legal representative sending an email to email@example.com.
You have the right, at any time, to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning You are being processed, request their rectification or erasure.
Moreover You have the right, at any time to oppose to your personal data processing (also to profiling) without prejudice to lawfulness of processing.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, in case you consider your data processing in contrast with Reg. UE 2016/679, pursuant to article 15 lett. f) of Reg. UE 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and, pursuant to article 6 paragraph no. 1, lett. a) and article 9, paragraph no. 2, lett. a), you have the right to revoke your expressed consent at any time.
Exercising your right to data portability, the Data Controller may provide you your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format subject to the provisions set forth in paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of Regulation EU 2016/679.
8. SOCIAL NETWORK & APP LINK
Our web page contains Social Network Links (Facebook, Linkedin, WhatsApp) that allow user to interact with a “click” with social networks and Apps. Social links set in the footer are links that refer to the BOTTARIO MARIO SRL accounts on the represented social networks. Using these-ones, therefore, third-party cookies are not installed. The interactions and acquired information are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to any social networks. In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the User does not use the service, the same could collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
“Like” button of Facebook
APP WhatsApp button
Data processor retain the right to modify, update, add or remove some parts of this informative at any time. Data subject is required to periodically check for any changes. In order to facilitate this verification, the information will contain the indication of the updating date. Visiting the site after the publication of the changes, will constitute acceptance of the same ones.
Update: 15 May 2018