Bottaro enters the Brazilian hot-dip galvanizing market with the company’s flagship product
BWG™ and BWG™ Plus.
To face the Brazilian market, the Milanese company has chosen BWG™ and BWG™ Plus, the leading products for the hot-dip galvanising field.
BWG™ – Bottaro Wire Galvanizing – is a scientific product, the result of many years of collaboration with the most reliable customers and with the authoritative technical committees of the main international associations, of which Bottaro is a member and an absolute supporter.
The main purpose with which BWG™ wire was designed and manufactured was to improve the production performance of galvanizers and thanks to its intrinsic mechanical characteristics we have achieved exceptional results: the use of BWG™ wire increases the quantity of product prepared for galvanizing by more than 30% for each single work shift.
Furthermore, thanks to the extraordinary malleability of this product, it is possible to opt for a wire with a bigger diameter and this choice affects the quantity of wires used for each single binding, reducing the number and consequently limiting the accumulation of zinc with a clear saving in economic terms.
To deepen the topic, Bottaro has created several blog articles and videos:
- Blog article: “BWG™, the only specific wire for Hot-Dip Galvanizing”
- Blog article: “Hot dip galvanizing: an excellent example of circular economy”
- Blog article: “Save zinc with a thicker wire”
- Video: “BWG™: hot-dip galvanizing wire”
- Video: “BWG™ Plus – The low-zinc absorption wire specific for the hot dip galvanizing process”