Milan dresses in fashion: all stars in the front row at Milan’s Fashion Week – Fall Winter 2020/2021
From the first to the last day the most famous brands of international fashion are brightening the city. From Will Smith to American actresses Shailene Woodley and Dakota Johnson and supermodel Elsa Hosk. Also topmodels as Bella Hadid, Anok Yai, Rianne Van and many others could not miss the events.
The events’ calendar is tight, but if you don’t have an invitation for the fashion shows, there are many other events and exhibitions open to everyone all over the city. Moreover, trendy restaurants and clubs will amaze you with special effects!
SIGHTSEEING IN MILAN IN A WEEKEND
• “Duomo” – The Dome: It is the symbol par excellence of the city of Milan
• “Galleria Vittorio Emanuele” – Vittorio Emanuele’s Gallery: with historic cafes, high fashion boutiques
• “Quadrilatero della Moda” – Fashion’s quadrilateral: composed by the four Milanese streets that form an ideal and tasteful “polygon”
• “Cenacolo, in Santa Maria delle Grazie”– The Last Supper, Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie: Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, 9 meters long and 4 meters high, located on the north wall of the church.
• “Navigli”: the famous artificial canals that represent the romantic part of Milan’s nightlife
• “Castello Sforzesco” – Sforza Castle: a 14th-century fortification, another symbol of the city of Milan.
• ”Teatro alla Scala” – La Scala Theatre: one of the leading opera and ballet theatres in the world.
• “Pinacoteca di Brera” – Brera Art Gallery: a place It contains one of the foremost collections of Italian paintings including those by Caravaggio and Mantegna.